2016年8月5日 星期五

Debug c++/cli

因為要在c++中加入/cli搞得天翻地覆...
一直收到error message
"The Following Module was built either with optimizations enabled or without debug information"
所以決定不再修改上一篇文章,開一篇新的
在文章裡面先看到兩種解法

Kept receiving message "The Following Module was built either with optimizations enabled or without debug information" when I try to open a project /cli option to use classes from c# in c++. Here is the solution.


1.打開debug資訊
因為討論串中似乎是用vs2010,2015介面改了
可以參考MSDN的方法設定
but...這招對我無效
2.關閉enable just my code
討論串上說會有副作用,but說會有啥副作用的網頁消失了orz...
Debug>options>Debugging>General>Enable Just My Code/ Warn if no user code on launch
取消Warn if no user code on launch就ok了

1. close "enable just my code"by
"Debug>options>Debugging>General>Enable Just My Code/ Warn if no user code on launch", disable "Warn if no user code on launch"
this is going to affect hole VS, not only your project.
In the discussion list says there is some side effects, but the link had gone...

2. enable debug info
 ref MSDN for debug setting
but it didn't work for me

沒有留言:

張貼留言